Thursday, March 19, 2009

Results from Facebook Redesign

When Facebook had a large layout changes back to 2008 which made it look similar to MySpace, over millions of users were against the new layout but Facebook did not listen to its users. Today, Facebook has over 175 million users over the world. So, you can say the changes were actually not this bad at all. Otherwise, why would you spend time on a bad design website. Last week, Facebook changed its layout. The major changes were to make its homepage functions similar to Twitter. Sometimes people just do not like changes.

More than 200,000 people joined the old group that was against the 2008 Facebook design.
So far, there is no significant large group that is against the "new" new Facebook design.


Please share your thoughts~~

2 comments:

  1. Wow... people are such haters. Remember when Facebook first revamped and did a relaunch, people hated that as well. I think its systematic for people to fear change but honestly, they won't switch back. I'd say, live with it, but then again i'm not an active facebook user as well =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that is quite true. Honestly, I have spent less time on Facebook than 2 years ago. Maybe because I get older? haha
    I think it very depends what you want to you the Facebook for. For example, some people (like me) would want to see what my friends are actually doing or thinking, therefore I actually like the new "home" view. But, it took me some times to adapt into it.

    ReplyDelete